Whether you’re interested in learning more about the services we offer, becoming a vendor partner, or need emergency service, our team is always available.
Maintaining healthy indoor environments
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that all businesses should “Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019. All employers need to consider how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in their workplace. This may include activities in one or more of the following areas:”
- Reduce transmission among employees
- Maintain healthy business operations
- Maintain a healthy work environment
Laser Facility Management is ready to assist your business with comprehensive support for Project Services and Nationwide Cleaning & Disinfection programs.
Project Services relating to COVID-19 preparedness
Property readiness service and facilities maintenance in line with your company’s operational, health and wellness protocols.
- Dark | Idle | Reopening Property Readiness
- FFE Reconfiguration |Remodels
- Barrier Protection Installations
- Hands-Free Door Opener Installs
- Social Distancing | Operational Signage
Nationwide Janitorial | Commercial Cleaning & Disinfection Services
These comprehensive services follow CDC guidelines for hard surface, soft surface, electronics, laundry, and outdoor areas.
- Deep Cleaning Services
- ATP Cleaning Verification Testing Services
- Disinfection & Sanitization Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Services
- PPE | Supply Chain sourcing assistance
We're Here to Help
Click Here to have a Laser Facility Management team member contact you. We will review your unique needs and to customize a solution to help.