Coronavirus Services | COVID-19 Services
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states that all businesses should “Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019. All employers need to consider how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in their workplace. This may include activities in one or more of the following areas”
- Reduce transmission among employees,
- Maintain healthy business operations, and
- Maintain a healthy work environment.
Laser Facility Management shares your concerns and is ready to assist your business in preparing for reopening and your long-term Facilities Maintenance needs.
Property Management | Construction | Refresh | Remodel Services
Property readiness service and facilities maintenance in line with your company’s operational, health and wellness protocols.
- Dark | Idle | Reopening Property Readiness
- FFE Reconfiguration |Remodels
- Barrier Protection Installations
- Hands-Free Door Opener Installs
- Social Distancing | Operational Signage
Nationwide Janitorial | Commercial Cleaning Services
These comprehensive services follow CDC guidelines for hard surface, soft surface, electronics, laundry, and outdoor areas.
- Deep Cleaning Services
- ATP Cleaning Verification Testing Services
- Disinfection & Sanitation Services
- Electrostatic Disinfection Services
PPE | Supply Chain sourcing assistance
Should you need extra assistance in sourcing difficult to find PPE or disinfectant supplies, Laser Facility Management is here to assist you.
- No-Touch automatic hand sanitizer stands and sanitizer to fit