Whether you’re interested in learning more about the services we offer, becoming a vendor partner, or need emergency service, our team is always available.
Managing asset life-cycles
Across a number of industries, Laser service technicians install, maintain and repair all sizes of heating and cooling systems for commercial and institutional applications. We are also experts in all of the various refrigeration systems that make it possible to store and transport food, medicine, and other perishable items. Of equal and sometimes greater importance are the asset records of all activities in the equipment life-cycle, from installation to current status. Working closely with our clients on long-term asset planning allows for customization by site directing break-fix options and capital expenditure planning.
- AC maintenance, repairs, and replacements
- Furnace maintenance, repairs, and replacements
- HVAC retrofits for energy management system upgrades
- HVAC performance monitoring
- HVAC PM (Preventative Maintenance) programs
- Refrigeration maintenance, repairs, and replacements
- Refrigeration PM (Preventative Maintenance) programs
- Plumbing maintenance needs connected to refrigeration services
- COVID-compliant ventilation solutions
The Account Management team at Laser will work to provide the knowledge to positively impact the total cost of ownership over the life of each asset. A key aspect of the life cycle will be a comprehensive review of each asset, the PM program aligned to the asset, the maintenance work histories, and the parts replaced. Preventative maintenance is designed to reduce equipment failures, reduce production downtime, reduce repair costs, and reduce the potential deterioration of equipment. Efficient PM programs will provide a critical element of the overall protection for the asset. With the addition of timely maintenance and performance monitoring in place, these high-value assets can provide years of efficient use.
We're Here to Help
Click Here to have a Laser Facility Management team member contact you. We will review your unique needs and to customize a solution to help.